Monday, March 25, 2019

Block 2 - Feb 2019 BOM - LUSH - Wing and a Prayer






Please forgive the delay in posting my observations for February. I was out of town and did not have access to the Blog.

This month we are making the dresden and there will be 12 of them when done. Please be sure to use a 1/4 inch seam, not a 'scant 1/4 inch'.

I originally used my 1/4 inch foot to stitch the blades together. The 1/4 inch foot actually sews a scant 1/4 inch seam. That means all the blades were too wide when I tried to applique them to the background for March. So hopefully, I saved you from having to re-stitch all your blades. :)

When attaching the handle to the blades, I fell back on my Judy Niemeyer training and used a glue pen to hold everything in place. They went together like a dream.

Have fun and please contact me if you have any questions...Lushfully yours, Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment